Liability protection for peace of mind
A personal umbrella policy purchased from LoPriore Insurance agency provides you with two types of valuable coverage:
- Additional liability coverage – for you and your family over and above the present amounts you now have on the following:
- Recreational vehicles
2. Primary coverage – for significant non-business liability claims not covered on your other policies. Liability claims such as defamation of character, libel, or slander.
Payment for court costs
If you ever need legal defense for a covered claim, you will be reimbursed for:
- Defense costs, which could be substantial, not payable by your primary policies.
- Interest on unpaid judgments.
- Premiums on appeal bonds.
- Reasonable expenses incurred by us. Reasonable costs incurred by you at the insurer’s request.
Judgments from these lawsuits can easily exceed the liability limits on your underlying insurance policies, especially if there is a critical injury or loss of life:
Note: a deductible applies to a covered claim where there is no underlying coverage.
Personal umbrella liability limits are available from $1 million to $50 million. LoPriore Insurance agency can assist you with getting the right coverage for the right price.