Inland Marine Property Floater Insurance

Commercial Insurance

When Your Assets Are on the Move, Make Sure that Your Policy Follows.

Inland marine insurance provides coverage for property in transit as well as property of others left in your care, custody or control, employees’ property on premises, contractors’ equipment and other unusual classes of property that are not generally found at a fixed location.

Consider Inland Marine Insurance as an Additional Part of Your Insurance Plan.

Originally created to cover the transportation of goods over water, it has expanded over the years to cover goods in transit on land as well, including:
· Property being transported
· Buildings under construction
· Computer equipment and data
· Accounts receivable
· Fine artwork
This coverage can be essential to protecting business property that is in transit. Think about the items you place in your car or truck on a daily basis to get your work done or the valuables, including data, you own or are responsible for. Most property policies limit or exclude coverage for these items. If you are in the construction trade or are building an addition to your office, Inland Marine Insurance can protect the building materials, contractor’s tools and equipment.

My Account