Annual Massachusetts Plate Lottery 2022 Has Begun!
The Massachusetts Registry of Motor Vehicles (RMV) recently announced that applications for the 2022 Low Number Plate Lottery are now being accepted using the myRMV Online Service Center.
2022 Low Plate Lottery Rules and Eligibility
Applying for a low number plate:
- From the Online Service Center, scroll down to the”Plates” section on the left side and select the “Apply for Plate Lottery” button.
- Applicants must apply by Friday, September 2, 2022, and, if selected for a low number plate, will be notified after the virtual drawing takes place on September 15, 2022.
- There is no fee to apply. However, winning applicants are responsible for standard license plates and registration fees.
This year, there are 200 plates available through the low plate lottery.
The complete list of plates, including eligibility and rules, is posted online.
- Customers are encouraged to visit the RMV’s website or follow @MassRMV on Twitter for upcoming details on the virtual low plate drawing.
- The drawing will be live-streamed, and a link to the event will be made available soon. In addition, applicants will be sent a notification via email.
- The lottery results will be posted on the RMV’s website.
Contact LoPriore Insurance Agency Today
To Get A Free Insurance Quote
We Make Insurance Easy For You!
Work with a local experienced insurance agent and save you time and money!