General Liability Covers You in the Case of Any Possible Accident
The first step in protecting yourself from the unexpected is purchasing a general liability insurance policy.
Every business owner knows that there are unexpected bumps that come up in the day-to-day operation of any business. Unexpected injuries can be costly, especially with the increase in litigation these days. Commercial general liability will protect you from the cost incurred by these random accidents.
What will my Commercial General Liability Insurance Policy cover?
Commercial general liability insurance will cover the costs of bodily injuries, property, and advertising damage claims made against your business.
Listed are some examples of when your general liability would protect you.
- When someone is injured at your place of business, such as a slip and fall accident your general commercial liability policy will protect you.
- Another example would be a contractor working at your premises accidentally flooding a customer’s building (property).
- If someone starts slandering your business and spreading rumors to damage your company’s reputation (advertising damage) falsely
Why would a business owner need a commercial general liability policy?
For times that problems can arise at any time and when it comes to injuries. These situations are unexpected, and there is little you can do to control how and why that might happen. Shouldering the costs for inevitable injuries should not be something you accept. A commercial general liability insurance is here to cover this exact sort of predicament.
What businesses need a commercial general liability policy?
All business owners can benefit from this kind of insurance. Restaurant owners know that floors can get slippery, and an injury could happen with one wrong step. If you’re a photographer, maybe a customer will trip on a cord. Perhaps, like mentioned before, a contractor will flood a kitchen. Mistakes happen all the time, and the ability to know that you can be sure you’re covered is a great feeling! Not to mention that if you’re applying for permits, signing contracts, or leasing property, most of these situations require proof of CGL coverage.
When you partner with LoPriore for insurance, you’re making a choice that offer the following great benefits:
- Get a free instant quote online
- Sign and go with e-signature. You’ll never have to waste time traveling to an office again!
- Pay a bill, report a claim, or get a policy quote 24 hours/7 days a week.
- Whether your preference is online, email, telephone, text, or in person, we are happy to serve you!
- We save you time by doing the shopping for you and only offer the best policy that meets your needs and your budget.
- As an independent agency, we can provide insurance rates from one of the many companies we represent to find a policy that works for your lifestyle while offering competitive prices.